Intermittent Case Packing at 25 Cases per Minute
Arpac EL-2000 intermittent motion end-load tray and case packers are designed to serve a wide range of industries. At speeds up to 25 trays or cases per minute, these rugged systems help minimize labor requirements and increase production output.
The EL-2000 combines product accumulation, tray and case forming, loading and sealing into a single compact system, and is well suited to handle a wide range of product configurations and applications including: plastic bottles, cans, boxes, folding cartons, bags and glass jars.
Material savings are realized by the end-load style tray and case. These tray/cases use less materials than conventional top-load style containers.
The Arpac EL-2000 is easily integrated into new and existing production lines and with other Arpac packaging equipment.
Features of the EL-2000
- Intermittent motion end-load tray loader or case packer
- Completely integrated system that collates product, loads into a tray/case, forms and seals
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Baked on powder coat finish provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller
- Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 600 operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
- Digital controls for fast and accurate setup when changing product size
- Designed to integrate with custom line controls
- Gentle product handling with pneumatic or servo-driven system
- Rapid changeovers in less than 30 minutes
- Vacuum blank feed handles variation in corrugated board and can be resupplied while machine is operating
- Durable Intralox conveyor belts eliminate tracking problems
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt adhesive system for superior application flexibility and adhesion
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
- Air or servo lane divider
- Stainless steel construction
- NEMA 4X electrical cabinet for washdown environments
- Various infeed and collation options
- Plastic bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Folding cartons
- Liquid filled boxes
- Grease tubes
- Paper tablets
- Speed: Up to 25 cases / trays per minute
- Electrical: 460VAC, 3Ph, 60Hz, 25A, 20kW
- Air: 80 psi, 20 CFM (25 cycles per minute)
Inside Case Sizes
- Width (across machine): 9" to 18"
- Length (flow direction): 5" to 14""
- Height: 4" to 8"
Inside Tray Sizes
- Width (across machine): 7" to 18"
- Length (flow direction): 5" to 14"
- Height: 2" to 10"
- Wall Height: 1.5" to 4"