Wrap-Around Cases at 20 per Minute
The Arpac PC-2000 is a high-performance intermittent motion wrap-around case and tray packer capable of reaching speeds of up to 20 cases or trays per minute. The PC-2000 uses up to 20% less corrugated material as compared to regular slotted cases (RSCs) resulting in significant annual material savings. This rugged machine reduces labor, increases productivity, reduces packaging costs and integrates easily into new or existing packaging lines.
The PC Series packers work well with many tapes of packages. The system collates the products, loads the corrugated cases or trays and closes them with hot-melt glue.
Features of the PC-2000
- Speeds of up to 20 cases or trays per minute
- Uses up to 20% less corrugated material as compared to regular slotted case (RSC)
- Works well with metal cans, paper cans, glass jars, glass bottles, plastic jars and plastic bottles
- Provides tight packages minimizing the need for partitions while protecting glass containers from damage
- Options allow for automatic insertion of partitions/dividers for the ultimate in product protection
- Easily adjusts to varying product sizes, speeds and product patterns
- Runs trays and wrap-around cases
- Manuafacturer's joint, inside or outside
- Wrap-around tray kit
- Servo changeover
- Servo lane divider
- Partition inserter
- Speed: Up to 20 cases per minute
- Electrical: 240 or 480VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Air: 80 psi, 20 CFM
- Glue System: Nordson ProBlue 4
- Width (across machine): 7.7" to 23.2"
- Length (flow direction): 3.2" to 15.3"
- Height: 4.7" to 14.7"