Arpac MTE-1100 Glue Style Tray Erector
At a Glance
- Inline high-speed tray erector
- Up to 40 trays per minute
- Heavy-duty rugged construction
- Quick changeover with hand wheels and digital counters
Buy your trays and cases from us, and get a discount on this Arpac tray erector!
Click to enlarge
Inline High-Speed Tray Erecting up to 40 per Minute
The Arpac MTE-1100 glue style tray erector is an inline high-speed tray former that automatically erects trays using a hot melt glue system at speeds up to 25 trays per minute. This system is ruggedly built and compact in size with simple tool-less adjustments between tray sizes. The MTE-1100 is used in a variety of industries and can be easily integrated with other packaging equipment.
The MTE-1100 is manufactured in the USA in accordance with Arpac's Lean Manufacturing Process (AM2) to ensure quality, performance and value. A Nordson ProBlue Glue unit is standard, but can be replaced with a glue unit of preference.
Features of the MTE-1100
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Powder coat finish that provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system
- 150 capacity blank hopper – easy to load and adjust based on b flute
- Positive blank control with Venturi vacuum pull-down system
- Quick tray punch changeover
- Tool-less changeovers with scales for setup repeatability
- Allen-Bradley PanelView 600Plus operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
- Stack light provides visual indication of machine operating status
- Clear Lexan guard doors with interlocking safety system for operator protection and easy access
- Two emergency stops located at strategic points on the machine
- On-demand product release photo sensor
- Right hand or left hand discharge
- Powered magazine – up to 500 tray blank capacity based on b flute
- Casters for machine portability
- Machine can be customized to handle tray sizes outside standard specifications
- Trays with different folding sequences
- Additional e-stops can be added upon request
- Stainless steel construction
- Spare parts kit
- Preventive maintenance contracts
- Speed: Up to 25 boxes per minute
- Electrical: 230VAC, 3Ph, 27A, 60Hz, 11kW
- Air: 80 psi, 1.25 CFM
- Width (across machine): 7" to 30"
- Length (flow direction): 5" to 20"
- Height: 1.5" to 6"
- Max Blank Size: 42"W x 32"L
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac