Pearson CE50 Case Erector
Pearson CE50 case erectors provide industry-leading output in a compact footprint. Its proven design, optimized in demanding real world applications, incorporates highly reliable servo motors on all major motions. The CE50-UG undersized case model is ideal for erecting small and irregular shaped cases.
- Up to 50 cases per minute in real-time, with on-demand speed adjustments
- Dual opposed case erecting
- Positive case selection/transfer
- Tolerant of knock-down case variances
- Servo-controlled major motions
- Real time, on-demand speed adjustments
- Seals with hot melt glue
- Fast changeovers supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles, and HMI graphical guides
- PackML compliant and UL listed control panel
- Heavy-duty welded tubular frame made of mild steel, stainless steel, or low pressure wash down
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC with PanelView Color HMI
Case Size Range
- Length: 5" to 23.5"
- Width: 3.5" to 16"
- Height: 3.75" to 18.5"
Supported Case Styles
- RSC with integral divider
Machine Size Range
- Length: 20'
- Width: 8'
- Height: 8' to 9'
- LED beacons
- Remote access router
- Tooling storage
- Separate glue disconnect
- Oversized and undersized cases
- Auxiliary operator stations
- Glue tank automatic fill
- Grace port
- Controls integration
- Magazine extensions
- Plant-level ethernet connection
- Internal LED lighting
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your case and tray formers.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac